New Website Launch
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website for the Michigan ABOTA Chapter. Details follow as to how to log in. As you complete this process, we would also ask that you establish your individual profile with your contact information and details regarding your practice, experience, etc.
I would like to thank Madelyne Lawry, our Executive Director, Kyle Bentley Technical Supervisor, and Pat Waara of Art Web Development who have managed our website redesign and assisted us in this launch. We are extremely grateful to have both as key members of our staff. Their dedication to our Chapter is unmatched.
If you have any questions regarding the following information, please click on the “Contact Us” button in the menu bar.
– Robert F. Riley
Steps for your Very First Login:
- Click the “Login” button in the upper righthand corner of any page
- Click the “Lost Your Password?” button below the login section
- Enter the email that is registered with ABOTA (the email you receive ABOTA e-newsletters through)
- Click “Get New Password”
- Check your email for an email from WordPress and click the link within the email
- Enter a strong and memorable password
- Click “Reset Password”
- Then, using that password, log in through the login window in #1.